Larry’s BMW and Mini Cooper Complete Auto Care Service Center is pleased to announce the additional services provided to Audi auto drivers. The one stop Audi repair Santa Clarita auto shop located at 17211 Sierra Hwy in Canyon Country has a full service team for all your Audi’s needs.
santa clarita audi repair shop
- Complete Computer Diagnostics – This is Audi service can properly diagnose and repair problems with your vehicles engine, transmission, and transaxle and get you back on the road where you need to be. Whether it knocks, clunks, vibrates, leaks, or smells, we can find it and fix it.
- Tune-ups – Keeping up with the maintenance is the smartest thing to do which will prevent you from future repair costs. Your car will also be able to perform better and also having complete service records can add substantially to a car resale value. This is why we aim to help you maintain your car and giving it value as years go by with proper Audi Tune-Up Service.
- Oil Changes – The most basic and essential service that all Audi’s need is an Oil Change in order to protect your engine and its support groups. Each Oil Service includes a full Oil and filter change on your Audi, as well as a multi-point check over to insure that no issues arise for your car in the future.
- Brake repair specialists – Preventive maintenance among your Audi brakes devices must always be observed to prolong its life and its service. Brake fluids must have certain characteristics and meet certain quality standards for the braking system to work properly.
- Alignments – As a Audi owner you should expect the ultimate in performance, and our service department is determined to live up to your expectations. Our primary objective is to make each client’s experience as convenient, efficient and effective as possible. As a valued Audi client, we want to provide you with our undivided attention along with the finest possible service available.
- A/C Service – At Larry’s BMW and Mini Cooper Complete Auto Care, all AC repair and AC services are handled by ASE-certified technicians.They have also completed training through EPA-approved AC programs.Your car is in good hands with these expert auto technicians, and they will examine your car’s A/C system to see if there is a leak – and if there is, they’ll stop it in their tracks before it can affect anything else.
Don’t see the Audi service you need? Call us we can do it.
Contact German Auto Service today for your Audi service needs.